Still active since the 1920’s, the initial group met in homes to stitch, sew and chatter. When the residents decided to build a community building, this group of women began raising money for the needs of the building. The Pine Grove Community House was dedicated in 1933 and the women started an official club to promote the Pine Grove into what it is today, a place for community to meet and enjoy each other’s company through a variety of events.
Just a few of the activities our individual members love doing:
|Acting in theater||Beach walks||Card Games|
|Clamming||Gift basket making||Mushroom hunting|
|Quilting||Raising chickens||Dining with friends|